1. Getting Started
- Open up your customer and generate a new interactive proposal.
- Note members can create multiple designs and choose between multiple proposals at any time for maximum flexibility.
2. Start with your base PPW
- Input an initial PPW to get started.
- You can update PPW or financing options at any time while viewing the proposal.
3. Easily navigate the new proposal
- You can use the menu bar in the top right to view any section of the proposal.
- Note that sales reps can update price and finance options at any point.
4. Price and Finance Options
- Update your pricing options at any point.
- Start by selecting your financing term
- Then, either input a PPW or a flat rate loan.
- Note that Palmetto Protect is automatically included in the loan, and can be changed any any time by toggling between the different Protect options on the proposal.
5. Move through the proposal
- As you work through the proposal, note there are multiple areas with helpful information to help explain solar to your homeowner.
- You can toggle between different financing options and see those reflected on your customer's monthly payment and savings graphs.
- Update price or financing options at any point while viewing the proposal.
6. Select Protect and Place Order
- Note that reps can change Protect subscription options at any point, and the selected Protect plan, if applicable, will be rolled into the contract.
- Ready to move forward? Click PLACE ORDER.
What happened to the old PDF proposals?
A: All previous proposals will need to have a new interactive proposal generated in order to proceed with the credit check and document sections of Alchemy.
What is Palmetto Protect?
A: Click here for Protect details.
How many designs can I work with?
A: You can work with multiple designs and generate multiple proposals at any given time. Simply select the proposal you wish to work with to proceed.
How do I check out?
A: When you're ready to move forward, toggle to the financing option you wish to proceed with. Then, click PLACE ORDER to proceed to the credit check.